The Rhythm of Rock Parts 1 to 5 DVD
These two lectures in music theory provide information on the basic essentials of rhythm.
These five videos (which include The Rhythm of Rock 4 & 5) will help bring clarity to the whole area of music discernment. They teach about a unique kind of syncopation that Pastor West calls “beat anticipation.” Each video builds on the previous one, analysing, illustrating and defining this rhythmic device in precise musical terms. Clear illustrations of how beat anticipation engenders sensual body movements are given.
- The Slippery Slope That Leads to Disorientation
- The Sensual Rhythm That Drives Musical Disorientation
- Understanding the Key to Reorientation
- Defining Beat Anticipation
- Rhythm Through Time
- Approximate running time: 140 minutes
- Aspect: 4:3 & 16:9
- 2 x DVDs
- DVD Region: 0 / All
|Dimensions||19.2 × 13.6 × 1.4 cm|